Safari Activities - Helicopter Rides
Enjoy an 1.5 hour Golden City Guided Tour and safari flight in Johannesburg! This is a fun yet educational excursion with a difference including the overview of Johannesburg, Pretoria, Soweto, as well as gold and heritage sites and ends off with a picnic / snack on a house boat enjoying the view on a game farm. South African history is given to you in a nut shell. This is a full day tour, departing from Grand Central Airport which is ideally situated between Johannesburg and Pretoria. Prepare yourself for an experience of a life time. You will receive a map which will give you an over view of the tour, an informative brochure and a snack box filled with scrumptious goodies.
Highlights and Bird’s Eye View of the following:
- Alexandra township
- New Ellis Park soccer stadium
- Johannesburg City - Gold Reef city
- Soweto & Soccer City stadium
- George Harrison Park (First gold found in 1886)
- Rand Lord houses
- Sandton City
- Kyalami race track
- Coin World
- Voortrekker Monument
- Pretoria City
- Cullinan Diamond Mine
- Tswaing Crater
- Platinum mines
- Picnic on a House Boat in the Dinokeng Game Reserve
Choose from a wide range of popular standard Cape Peninsula flights or alternative special destination flights. Most flights depart from the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town. Value Added service includes Complimentary pick up with one of VIP company cars in Cape Town and surrounding areas. Set departures available for single passengers at affordable rates.
- Enjoy a taste of the Coastal Cape Town during a 12 minute
flips around the sights of the city with views of the new Cape Town Stadium,
White Beaches of Clifton, Camps Bay a majestical Twelve Apostles.
- An 18 minute flip viewing famous spots along the Atlantic Coast
such as the 4 beaches of Clifton, Camps Bay and the Twelve Apostles
and swing around Karbonkelberg to catch a glimpse of Hout Bay and Chapman’s
Peak before returning back to the V&A Waterfront.
- Two Oceans 24 minute scenic flight along the Atlantic Coast
passing Chapman’s Peak, passing Fish Hoek to Muizenberg following the railway
- Peninsula Tour on a 48 minute spectacular scenery of Cape
Town to Cape of Good Hope.
- Scenic Winelands Luncheons in Stellenbosch or Franschoek
from R3500 per person. This scenic flight takes your across The Bay to the
Winelands of Stellenbosch or Franschoek. Select one of the numerous Wine Estates
as your stop over for lunch.
- Whale Route – Hermanus transfer and scenic flight. Option
to play a game of golf at Arabella Golf Course in Kleinmond. Golf Clubs need
to be transferred to Arabella by an arranged vehicle.
- Transfer to Gansbaai and shark cage diving from R4500 per
person. As the sun rise we will take-off for Gansbaai, the home to the Great
White. Spend the day at sea while your pilot awaits your safe return.
- Transfer to Aquila Game Reserve a Big 5 Safari Game Experience, an early take off will take you across the Ceres Mountains to the Klein Karoo. Spend the day at this luxurious Game Reserve viewing some of the Big 5 from up close. After lunch at your convenience, we will return to Cape Town.
Whether you are interested in flying off to various Game Reserves or visiting the various tourist attractions in this spectacular region, there are spectacular day trips available for those special occasions! Join us for on any of the below exciting helicopter excursions, allowing you breathtaking views where only a helicopter can venture to. A truly magnificent experience.
- 15 Minute Durban Harbour Tour from only R950 per person,
minimum 2 people.
- Ballito Coastal Sightseeing Tour, 35 minute flying time
from R1500 per person, minimum 2 people
- Low Level River Valley Run for the adrenalin junkies!
35minute flying time.
Picnic, in the Valley of a 1000 Hills with its breathtaking views
and wide open spaces, Includes light picnic, 35minute flying time.
Game Reserve Safari Flight with option to include lunch and game
drive on the reserve. One hour flying time return
- Battlefields Excursion including Day tour
- Drakensberg (World Heritage Sites) – The sculptures created by these magnificent folds are truly something to be seen in order to believe that such beauty can be so bold. Departures from Durban Virginia Airport and various Drakensberg Resorts.
Based in the beautiful Lowveld escarpment these helicopter adventures over spectacular and scenic Mpumalanga are undoubtedly the only way to embrace the beauty and capture on the splendor of the area.
Highlights in Mpumalanga - Departing from Hippo Hollow, Hazyview,
follow the Sabi River Valley along the edge of the cool Escarpment, to Graskop.
We’ll fly over the 30-metre-high Pinnacle, Mac Mac Falls, God’s
Window one of the finest views of the beautiful Mpumalanga! From R7050 per
- Canyon Spectacular – Departing from any lodge in the Hazyview are, provided there is a helipad or even Sabi Sands or Timbavati Area. This is an exhilarating flight that swoops over deep and mysterious gorges, valleys and lingering over cascading waterfalls. Included in this scenic ride is the awesome Gods Window, Blyde River Canyon and Three Rondavels. Stop for a delicious picnic and South African Sparkling Wine. Rate on request, depending on departure point. 4 passengers
We Also Offer The Following Services:
- Aerial Photography
- Executive Charter Service
- Understanding Operations
- Aerial Support
Please don't hesitate to contact us directly if you are interested in any of these services.For more information and rates for these enthralling aeronautical excursions, contact our experts. We believe in providing you with first class equipment and experienced pilots ensuring an absolutely safe and unique adventure.