Activities : Eastern Cape
Discover South Africa’s well-known "secret" – and take a walk on the wild side visting the Wild Coast, and the remarkable Eastern Cape Province! The name says it all. Filtered by the oceans of east coast, home to the friendly city and flora supporting fynbos in a slightly altered coastal experience.
This Xhosa tribal homeland is located on one of the most unspoiled beaches in Southern Africa. The Wild Coast stretches over 750 hectares of natural bush between the Umtamvuna and Mzamba rivers and overlooks the stunning Indian Ocean. The ultimate paradise to surf, dive or enjoy windsurfing, a vibe laid back yet modern.
The lush green hills compliment the indigenous forest, and palm trees offering visitors a blend of superb scenery, rolling hills, wildlife adventures and a full range of rustic and luxury accommodation in various Big Seven Game Lodges along the malaria-bilharzia-free reserves of South Africa. If you prefer roughing it backpacking establishments are plentiful too, some located in pristine havens of unspoilt land.
Acrobatic Aero-Activities range from abseiling to sky diving if you dare! Even experience the `Magic of Snow` in this unique African environment - all things are possible in this province, naturally our team will best advise as its simply part of your sensational chapter and our african service!
A variety of big City in the forms of East London and the acclaimed Port Elizabeth, whereas large reserves such as Shamwari to mention but one exist in-between, a remarkable location for the Addo Elephant Park and time to search for porcupines in the pineapple farms. Taking a day trip into Grahamstown from another forgotten location on train for a day shopping is an experience not to miss.
WILD COAST is located in the EASTERN CAPE PROVINCE. This is the second largest of the nine provinces and it comprises of 4 regions:
- Wild Coast
A quick focus on the facts of EASTERN CAPE -
- Languages of Cape Town: isiXhosa, Afrikaans, English of the 11 spoken in South Africa
- Population of 7.0 million in an area of 169 580km2 covering 13.9% of this African country
Sensational adventures and activities include:-
- Beach horse rides
- Elephant-back safaris in the Zuurberg Mountains
- Deep Sea Fishing , catch reef fish, cape salmon, dorado and tuna
- Hiking along lower Wild Coast or Coffee Bay near Haga Haga
- Fly fishing in the Highlands of the North Eastern Cape
- Kite surfing and windsurfing in Jeffreys Bay
- Kayaking at St Francis Bay Marina and Kromme River
- Quad Biking
- Sand boarding on natural dunes
- Snow Skiing at Tiffindell Ski Resort
- Zip line
- Hiking the magnificent beaches and unspoilt Wild Coast
- Cycling Trail packages
- Big 5 Game Drives and Safari Experiences
- Train commuting for an authentic experience.
Bring out the wild side in you and visit Wild Coast - Eastern Cape Province and African Chapters choice selection typically aligned to your taste, budget and style. Please do not hesitate to send us e-mail to email@example.com or complete our online bookings form for your free quotation and a response guaranteed within 48 hours.