Dinokeng Bush Spa - Full Day package from R995 pp
R995-00 Per person
minimum 2 people
Validity: 2013-08-01 - 2014-08-31
Treat yourself to a pamper and give yourself a invigorating recharge at this superb African Day Spa, located in the Game Reserve of the Beautiful Leeuwkloof Valley - Just 30 minutes east of Pretoria and one hour from Johannesburg.
Midweek special - Pay only R1800 for you AND your partner for the Full day package.
This day spa with a difference, born out of a love for Africa fused with the French spirit of its owners. An original and unique blend of the best Africa and Europe has to offer.
An unforgettable visit, involves an invigorating mix of massages, steam baths and exquisite food and drink, all enjoyed within the calm and soothing atmosphere of the African bush filled with an abundance of birds and wildlife. Leave feeling relaxed refreshed and reinvigorated. This Day Spa has been awarded with the National Award for New Spa Of the Year in the Northern Region.
A glimpse of your day :
- Arrival at 9.00
- Drive through the African bush to your exclusive and intimate spa centre where you will be welcomed
- A fresh fruit cocktail awaits you along with the singing team!
- Breakfast with homemade bread and jams, fresh juices, filter coffee, teas are available after your journey to the Day Spa
- Foot massage with creme hydratante follows breakfast
- Indian head massage thereafter,
- Full body massage with hot stones under a gazebo surrounded by native bush
- Steam room in a "Turkish bath" style where you will be scrubbed and emerge with a fresh cup of mint tea
- Hands massage,
- Rum-punch cocktail served at the pool
- Feast on delicious and original food at a convivial table – typically French custom allowing people to meet and socialize during meals
- Enjoy a swim in the spacious heated pool while sipping a cool drink and looking out over a breathtaking landscape of the Leeuwkloof Valley
- Wander on a short walk through the bush where you can see a variety of species and local wildlife
- Quench your thirst at any time of the day with a choice of fresh juices, tea , coffee, wine and beer
- Complimentary slippers to spend the day lazing about in
- Farewell at 16h00 with a toast to a glass of Champagne accompanying a warm farewell from the team
- Leave feeling relaxed, refreshed, reinvigorated and ready to return to your home or spend a night in the area at Ukuthula and click here for more info.
Book your African Chapter Gift voucher at a simple click of a button, an ideal way to treat your loved ones to a very special gift this season!Contact us today to ensure your own personal chapter is written by our experts and receive your free quotation and itinerary for your African Package. Alternatively email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +27 11 545 6100 today!
African Chapter ensuring sensational experiences to add to your book of life!