Hot Air Balloon Cradle Safari Flight in Gauteng from R2250- per person
R2250-00 Per Person
Minimum numbers required, weather dependant
Validity: 2012-07-01 - 2013-12-31
Your ultimate ballooning experience includes the following highlights of a lifetime:
- Meeting the welcoming team for some coffee and a nibble, as you prepare for the flight of a lifetime!
- The balloon is filled with air generated from a massive fan, allowing the space required for the burners to send their fuel energy, converted into heat and raising the balloon from the ground and vertically suspending it above your carriage made of wicker.
- A briefing by your pilot on various matters, you’re soon about to embark on a journey – you’re in the hot air balloon basket and the propane has been burning for a while. Lifting the balloon you get ready for take off! Acrophobia, uh.. not now, you’re enthralled by the way the balloon gently lifts off the ground and you eventually notice the many species who have been secretly sharing this morning with you.
- You summit in the skies of Africa, the partner sharing this hot air balloon experience engrossed with the views beyond. Just as the air gently takes you - the burning engines fuelled with a comforting blast to increase this sensational activity of flying above African game in a hot air balloon.
- Unforgettable aeronautical adventures over breathtaking valleys and even some of South Africa`s finest game-viewing areas, your preferance is our guideline to ensure no matter which location you choose to fly over, this experience is something you will cherish forever!
- The flight will last approximately one hour. Upon landing, we will celebrate your flight in true ballooning tradition with champagne and orange juice. On your return to the launch site, breakfast will be served. Each passenger will receive a commemorative flight certificate, honouring the ballooning custom that is practised worldwide.
Your Itinerary for your personal Safari Hot Air Balloon Flight:
- Meeting time at Kloofzicht Lodge (to be confirmed on booking). Secure parking available
- Transfer to the balloon launch site inside the Lion and Rhiono Nature Reserve.
- Upon arrival, Tea/ Coffee and Biscuits served as you watch the balloon being inflated
- Enjoy game viewing from the balloon , flight approximately 1 hour
- Keeping with tradition, upon landing, champagne and orange juice will be served
- Transfer back to the Lodge and Full English breakfast
- Certificates presented to all the "brave" passengers
- The entire experience will take 3- 4 hours
Optional: Game Drives through the Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve can be arranged after the flight at an additional cost.
We also offer a CLASSIC FLIGHT, where we amble over The Cradle and Magaliesberg landscape as we take in the natural beauty of the aerial view of the mountain range and world heritage land. Rate is R1995 per person, minimum numbers required.
What to wear for your Hot Air Balloon Safari:
Long pants, sturdy shoes, preferably a cap or hat and layers of casual, loose-fitting clothing, so that you may readily adjust to the temperature. Don`t forget your camera or video recorder and sunblock.
The perfect gift for that family celebration and birthday surprise, or perhaps you`d like to incentivise your staff on a group excursion? Call us for daily flights, either incorporated into a touring journey or maybe a day excursion for some quality time spent over the weekend?
African Chapter offer you an efficient service and with no extra costs, we save you the hassle and time through a single contact and an established relationship with each operator, reducing the hassle and time in your life. Our service excellence is apparent through the many compliments we receive through our post-travel follow up - confirming the trip was as sensational as we anticipated and planned for. Our Hot Air Balloon packages seem to receive the most praise and our clients are geniunly thrilled once they respond to their trips highlights.. do it today - you wont query doing it again and again..
Contact us today to ensure your own personal chapter is written by our experts and receive your free quotation and itinerary for your African Package. Alternatively email us on email@example.com, or call us on +27 11 545 6100 today!
African Chapter ensuring sensational experiences to add to your book of life!