This PAGE HAS EXPIRED and the information is no longer valid, please CLICK HERE for our CURRENT SPECIAL PACKAGE OFFERS.
Animal Encounters Guided Day Tour
Not available ethics around such operations are always questionable
Be aware of the factors surrounding the experience
Validity: 2012-12-01 - 2012-12-31
A fully inclusive day adventure, a complete hands-on experience with Africa`s wildlife. You physically touch and interact with lion cubs, elephant and discover exactly what makes crocodiles` tick! Also the all fascinating feeding of Gerry the graceful giraffe, the amazing 42cm tongue -nwith a lick or two! A memorable interaction with Africa`s creatures offered no where else in the world & under the guidance of our expert individuals!We invite you on a full day adventure, incorporating a complete hands-on experience with wild african animals. You will physically interact with lion cubs, an unique interaction and ride with the african elephants and discover exactly what makes crocodiles tick! There is also the all fascinating feeding of the giraffe where Gerry enjoys a few licks, with the unimaginable 42cm tongue! A memorable interaction with Africa`s four legged creatures!
The Elephants invite you to share the wonderful world of Africa - a memorable experience! You will get to touch elephants, feel the hair on their bodies and experience their language of communication. Walk hand in trunk with the elephants and enjoy your chance of getting to know them individually through the duration of your programme. Your understanding of elephants will be changed forever and offer a new insight into these magnificent pachyderms.
The Lions allow you the opportunity to interact with cuddly lion cubs, touching them and taking photographs before they grow big enough to pose the life threatening adventure they do in the larger big reserves of Africa. Home to over 80 lions including rare white lions and other carnivores such as cheetah, wild dog, hyena and jackal, you are invited to spend time with the predators of our african landscape. Another highlight is the feeding of the tame resident giraffe on the property, a truly enjoyable experience for both young and old!
Crocodiles - observe the world`s most spectacular and ancient predator. Croc hatchlings are on display and the opportunity to hold these tiny creatures is simply awesome. The larger adults range up to 5 meters in length and are kept well away from human contact! A Curio Shop is available with an array of souvenirs to chose from, the perfect momento after a day of Adventure with Animals, Arts and Ancestors!
This experience is predominantly developed for children, the secure environment and qualified guides offer your children the opportunity of a lifetime, here safety is no compromise! Additional hidden treasures are provided which are not mentioned on the website - should you wish to learn more about these, please book with our consultants and discover the magic Stones & Bones offers, itineraries and experiences written specifically to provide your group with their unique chapter.
Your Animal Encounter Includes:
- Private Transport in luxurious, air-conditioned vehicles
- Personal driver and guide accompanying the tour and
- Our guarantee of a safe environment for both the children and adults on this tour
- All entrance fees applicable
- 3 course buffet lunch whilst overlooking the Elephants go about their daily play
- Bottled water and light snacks in the vehicle between transfers - an African experience is created throughout your day with African Chapter!
Your Animal Encounter Excludes:
- Drinks and beverages requested at lunch and at the various sanctuaries
- Further items of a personal nature : please provide children groups with a budget or cash where possible. The guide can assist in purchases on the childrens behalf.
- Specific dietary requirements for children unaccompanied and contact details for parents are of the utmost importance and will be requested on booking.
Costs are on request for 2, 6, 8 passengers, contact our professional reservations team!
Adults are most welcome! For your tailormade version of this tour whether it be for your family or a group, let the African Chapter Team assist you in writing a sensational chapter!
Related News Articles:-
- �Not only the cradle of humankind, but the cradle of opportunity�
- Cradle`s heritage status in danger
- SA & Swaziland drop fences
- Launch of Freedom Route
- King Dinuzulu statue to be unveiled
- Maidens out in force
- Mandela statue unveiled
African Chapter ensuring sensational experiences to add to your book of life!