Mozambique Inhambane Week from R19290 pps (per person sharing)
R19290 per person sharing 6 night stay excludes peak periods, surcharges apply
based on 4 people sharing, peak season on request
Validity: 2014-07-16 - 2014-11-30
Approximately 550km north of Maputo and 25km south of Inhambane on the coast, lies this hidden paradise! The resort features a fully equipped and certified PADI instruction facility, complete with a training pool for scuba use only.
Did you know?
- Whale sharks are seen near this Resort all year round, being more in abundance during September to May.
- Humpback whales also visit the shores from May through to October.
- You might even be lucky to have Dolphins or Whale sharks join you on your excursion.
- Manta Reef is one of the most pristine dive sites in the world and is only 10km away from our chosen resort affording divers diving experiences with an average depth of 18m to a maximum depth of a shallow 24m. Experienced Dive Masters will introduce you to the reef’s inquisitive Manta Rays and diving protocols to facilitate the interactions with them.
- The Reef being one of the only two registered Manta-Cleaning stations makes this reef known worldwide!
- Photographers also refer to this reef as ‘Paradise Reef’
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO SUIT REQUIREMENTS (please request quote for your specific dates and additional activities as the below is a guideline only)
The Lodge is situated in the Linga Linga area on the bay of Inhambane and has much to offer from comfortable rooms, sumptuous cuisine to motorized and non motorized water sports.
Your lodgings were accessible by flights to Inhambane on LAM Mozambique Airlines. Assistance with flight booking is available through our reservations office. The Lodge provides airport
transfers on request from Inhambane Airport which includes a luxury Catamaran or Speed Boat trip across the Bay of Inhambane.
Self drive is possible on a good paved road, heading north from Maputo to Maxixe.
A 4x4 is required for the last part of the journey on a sand road, however, parking is available at Maxixe Camp Site (Daily nominal rate paid directly to the Camp Site) and a transfer from Maxixe to accommodation establishment will be arranged.
Flight availability and cost for flights from South Africa to Inhambane is available on request!
ACTIVITIES OFFERED in the area:
- Whale & Dolphin sea safaris including snorkeling - (1½ hour trip) Includes gear items such as fins, mask and snorkel, boat usage, skipper & guide.
- R340.00 per Adult & R180.00 per child under 12 years.
- Minimum of 6 adults for boat to launch. Subject to availability.
- Fishing Charters - various fishing charters are available in the area
Boat Passengers R200-00 per Adult, R100-00 per child IF AVAILABLE
- Local Reefs - R390
- Green Tree, Island Rock and Extasy - R455
- Manta, Island Rock & KKzee - R475
- Night Dives - R520 Includes torch and Cylume
NB – Minimum of 3 divers to launch. Subject to surcharge, conditions apply
R120.00 extra per person less than 3 divers
Diving and PADI Courses available on request.
PADI SCUBA REVIEW: R 430.00 - (Quick tune up to diving theory and scuba skills for inactive divers (+6months), +- 2-4 hours. Includes gear rental.)
PADI DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING (DSD) RESORT COURSE: R1 000.00 - (One-day introduction to the underwater world, quick theory overview, pool dive and shallow Open Water Dive, +- 4 hours includes a dive & gear rental. From the age of 10 yrs)
PADI BUBBLEMAKER: R 550.00 - (Learn how to Scuba Dive in the safety of our beach-view pool. Includes gear course materials and Certification. From the age of 8 yrs)
PADI OPEN WATER DIVER: from R 4 600.00 - (Full entry-level certification, lectures, pool session and 4 Open Water dives, +- 4 days. Includes gear rental and certification. Price includes training materials. From the age of 15 yrs)
PADI OPEN WATER REFERRAL DIVES: from R 2 160.00 - (The 4 qualifying Open Water dives for the Open Water Diver Course, +- 2 days. Includes gear rental and certification)
ADVENTURE DIVE: from R 750.00 - Excludes Manual (For non advanced divers: Includes 1 x Adventure dive with an instructor, gear rental, Instructor Fee)
PADI ADVENTURE DIVER: from R 2 720.00 - (3 introductory dives to specialty diving activities, approximately 2 days. Includes gear rental and certification. Price includes training materials. From the age of 15 yrs)
PADI ADVANCED DIVER: from R 3 500.00 - (5 dives, approximately 3 days. Includes gear rental and certification. Price includes training materials. From the age of 15 yrs)
PADI RESCUE DIVER: from R 2 950.00 - (Serious fun! Lectures, pool sessions and 5 Open Water dives, approximately 4 days. Includes gear rental and certification. Price includes training materials. From the age of 15 yrs)
PADI DIVE MASTER: (Available on request, approximately 2½ weeks) Price excludes training materials of R6 200.00. From the age of 18 yrs)
PADI NITROX COURSE: from R 1 350.00 – Excludes Nitrox fill and Cylinder Hire (Includes course material & Certification)
• Courses available all year round by prior arrangement
• PIC (personal identification card) – R400.00
So check out our other affordable specials and gather your friends or family and head for these white sandy beaches fringed with palm trees and a deep blue ocean.Contact us today to ensure your own personal chapter is written by our experts and receive your free quotation and itinerary for your African Package. Alternatively email us on email@example.com, or call us on +27 11 545 6100 today!
African Chapter ensuring sensational experiences to add to your book of life!