Magaliesberg Adventure Weekend from R2170 pps
from R2170-00 per person sharing including activities
3 Activities included!
Validity: 2012-01-01 - 2013-08-30
Get out and explore the adventure and surroundings which the Magaliesberg mountain range has to offer. Enjoy a luxury night of accommodation situated in a private reserve, adjacent to the world-renowned Cradle of Humankind. home to many fossils and caves. This unique experience of authentic nature, wildlife and adventure will sure to satisfy your sense of adventure over a weekend and is ideally situated less than one hour away from Johannesburg or Pretoria. The perfect break for our Gauteng visitors and residents alike.
The Magaliesberg Adventure Weekend includes:
- 1 night luxury 4 star game lodge accommodation in Magaliesberg
- Breakfast at the lodge
- One Game Drive through the Reserve
- One Elephant Experience Programme
- Choice of 1 hour quad biking OR horseriding in the vicinity, excluding transport to the venue.
Your adventure package excludes:
- Drinks and beverages
- Transport arrangements can be included, please specify these to your consultant at booking
Further activities can be arranged on request. Should you wish to extend your stay please contact our office for a further quote.
Important Risk Information:
Elephant Interaction is an adventure activity which poses certain risks to your physical health and safety.
- Elephant encounters are facilitated by guides and a level of discipline and respect should be practised while in the company of these domesticated BUT wild animals.
- Weight, health and age restrictions are applicable.
- Elephant back rides take place around 2 metres above ground and requires a certain level of physical strength to "hold on" safely.
Quad Biking is an adventure activity which poses certain risks to your physical health and safety.
- Age restrictions apply. No Children under 16 years are permitted to control a 250CC but can passenger with an adult.
- Appropriate clothing and a helmet must be worn for your safety.
- Respect to fellow adventurers and discipline must be practised on guided trails for your safety.
- These vehicles are fuel propelled and may pose a fire risk.
Please bear the following in mind when undertaking in the above activities.
Locations where these activities apply are contained in indigenious environments and risks posed by co-existing species prevail ie: spiders, snakes, birds etc.
- A sound & calm state of mind is key in any emergency situation - panic avoided at all costs.
- Please ensure waste is recycled where possible and alternatives disposed of in allocated BINS
African Chapter ensuring sensational experiences to add to your book of life!