This PAGE HAS EXPIRED and the information is no longer valid, please CLICK HERE for our CURRENT SPECIAL PACKAGE OFFERS.
Mpumalanga Adventure Weekend from R2 595 per person sharing
R2 595-00 per person sharing including activities
2 night package
Validity: 2013-09-01 - 2013-12-31
Overnight at this luxury three star hotel with a “highly recommended” accreditation from the AA of South Africa. The hotel is situated on a 10 hectares property in lush sub-tropical garden surrounds next to the main road in Hazyview. A short drive will take you to the exhilarating skyway canopy tour and nearby guided quad bike trail through indigenous forests OR a guided horseride trail meandering through forests, citrus farms and blue gum plantations between Hazyview and Sabie.
Let the African Chapter work out a suitable itinerary for your stay should you want more than the advertised standard package.
Your Jam Packed Adventure package in Mpumalanga includes:
- 2 night standard accommodation in Hazyview
- Breakfast daily
- Skyway Trail, including bottled water
- 1 hour Quad bike trail nearby with guide OR 2 hour Horseriding (no sundays)
- Elephant Trunk in Hand Programme in Hazyview
Excluded in this Jam Packed activity package:
- transport to the destination and various activities starting points as they are not on site.
- Meals not specified
- Drinks and beverages
- All items of a personal nature
The area offers a full range of activities and attractions and should you wish to extend your stay for a few nights please chat to our consultants so we can best match your needs and produce yet another sensational experience to add to your book of life!
Additionally a full range of available activities is possible and do-able within a week or so should you wish to make a vacation of the trip, African Chapter can facilitate the following reservations and incorporate any of the below in the above mentioned itinerary in Mpumalanga, South Africa
•Abseiling 27metre high granite rock overlooking the Kruger Park
•Big Swing and freefall 68m, or foefie slide 80m above ground zero at Graskop Falls
•Wildlife courses & Field Guide Training
•Caving at Sudwala Caves
•Cultural Village interactions, show and dining.
•Elephant Interaction programmes
•Championship Golf courses
•Game drive Safaris
•Helicopter flights and charters at Blyde River Canyon and view the Three Rondavels
•Walking safaris, Wilderness Trails, through Big Five area
•Horse riding along the Sabana River and Horseback game viewing
•Hot-air Ballooning over the Sabie River Valley
•Micro light flights, views that will remain memorable.
•Mountain boarding down Sabie Valley
•Quad biking trails through Sabie River Valley and close to Kruger Park
•River rafting, white water tubing and swimming, bum sliding and wave surfing at ‘Devil’s Knuckle’
•Rock Climbing – Waterval Boven
•Sky diving - Witbank
•Scenic Helicopter Flights over Mpumalanga
•Tree-top tours ,glide through the Sabie Valley
•Tubing down the Sabie
Important Risk Information:
Quad Biking is an adventure activity which poses certain risks to your physical health and safety.
- Age restrictions apply. No Children under 16 years are permitted to control a 250CC but can passenger with an adult.
- Appropriate clothing and a helmet must be worn for your safety.
- Respect to fellow adventurers and discipline must be practised on guided trails for your safety.
- These vehicles are fuel propelled and may pose a fire risk.
Elephant Interaction is an adventure activity which poses certain risks to your physical health and safety.
- Elephant encounters are facilitated by guides and a level of discipline and respect should be practised while in the company of these domesticated BUT wild animals.
- Weight, health and age restrictions are applicable.
- Elephant back rides take place around 2 metres above ground and requires a certain level of physical strength to "hold on" safely.
Please bear the following in mind when undertaking in the above activities.
- A sound & calm state of mind is key in any emergency situation - panic should be avoided at all costs.
- Please ensure waste is recycled where possible and alternatives disposed of in allocated BINS
- Locations where these activities apply are contained in indigenious environments and risks posed by co-existing species exist ie: spiders, snakes, birds etc.
African Chapter ensuring sensational experiences to add to your book of life!