Durban Helicopter Flips from Kwa Zulu Natal from R1060 per person
from R1060 per person Helicopter excursion, duration 14 minutes
Minimum 2 people , Maximum 3
Validity: 2013-04-01 - 2013-10-31
Embark on a birds eye view adventure as you take to the skies on a scenic helicopter excursion with a choice of route either, a harbour tour or over Umhlanga engulfing beautiful ocean views, both a unique and memorable helicopter excursion!
Harbour cruise (15 minutes)commences as begin our adventure from Virginia Airport along the cost at 500 feet, fly past Beachwood golf course , Suncoast Casino see the New Stadium, Ushaka marine and turn at the harbour mouth. And return to Virginia. Excellent views of Durban and the ocean. Great photo opportunities!
Umhlanga Scenic Route (10 minutes) takes you from Virginia Airport along the cost at 500 feet, fly past Glen Ashley to the light house at Umhlanga and return to Virginia Airport. Enjoy contrasts of the stunning sea and land views. We then return back to base to Virginia Airport, Durban where your journeys comes to an end but with many magic memories!
Your scenic helicopter flips include:
- 10 to 15 minutes scenic helicopter excursion as chosen from Virginia Airport in Durban.
Your excursion excludes:
- Transport to Virginia Airport
- Drinks and beverages
- All Items of a personal nature
Note: These rates are subject to amendments beyond our control.
If you like this package view our further adventure packages around our beautiful landscapes around South Africa.
Important Risk Information in aviation excursions
- Travelling at altitude is facetted by many components, please indicate any particular requests or needs to your consultant on booking.
- Medication in response to acrophobia or alternative chronic disease should be carried.
- Dietary specifications not communicated before booking pose non-compliance & allergy related risks.
- Carry-on restrictions apply to all aviation related activities .
- Please ensure waste is recycled where possible and alternatives disposed of in allocated BINS
African Chapter ensuring sensational experiences to add to your book of life!