Limpopo Golf & Safari Resort Special from R3390 per person
R3390 per person sharing Easter Holiday special offer - 2 night luxury accomodation BB
Breakfast ,1 Greenfees and Game drive. Non golfer packages available on request. Valid SA Residents only
Validity: 2013-03-20 - 2013-04-30
An exciting, exclusive, eco-friendly and extreme golf experience nestled in the malaria free Waterberg Mountains in Limpopo. Only a 3 hour drive from Pretoria, make it an easily accessible weekend getaway. It is Africa`s most talked about Golf and leisure experience, with its Extreme 19th Hole, accessible by helicopter only! This makes for a awesome corporate incentive or top management weekend!
Unique Features of this Legendary Golf Resort:
- Play the world`s longest and highest Par 3
- Fly by helicopter to the Extreme 19th
- Play a championship golf course designed by 18 legendary signatures
- See the Big Five roam wild within 22,000 hectares of malaria-free bushveld
- Stay in style in world-renowned, luxury accommodation
Discover the history, geology and archaeology of the people of the land at the
Eugene Marais Museum and Pedi Cultural Village. Africa`s most impressive leisure venue has unlocked the gates to its majestic Monomotapa Gate House and invites you, golf and safari enthusiasts, to venture in and have the recreational experience of a lifetime.
Your Legendary Golf Package includes:
- 2 Nights luxury accommodation in a Resort room
- Breakfast daily
- 1 Rounds of 18 holes of Golf including Cart, Water, Halfway House. as well as a Caddy Ranger
Your Legendary Golf Package excludes:
- Extreme 19th hole & helicopter transfer
- Caddy Ranger
- Lunch and dinner
- All items of a personal nature
Additional and Optional Activities ( all costs on request)
- Extreme 19th Hole Event - Includes: 6 balls, cap, glove, certificate, helicopter flight up and down - Weather permitting
- Tribute Course - 10-Hole, Par 3 Course includes Green Fees only
- Game Drives
- 5 Min Scenic Helicopter Flight or 12 Min Scenic Helicopter Flight
- Picnic Meal on Mountain
- Full Meal on the Mountain
- Legend Wildlife Centre for Endangered Species (Closed on Monday’s. No under 6 year old close to the lions) 10:00 – 16:00
- Horse Riding: Morning and afternoon rides – 1 Hour or 2 hour rides
- Boat Cruise (Upper Escarpment Only) drinks excluded
Fully inclusive package for the above is available at R5000 pp sharing including 2 nights, three meals and 2 game drives per night stay together with 1 x greenfee included, Valid from 1 May to 31 August 2013. The BB package and 1 round of golf and game drive for this period is R3950 per person.
For your personalised tailormade package, contact our team for your free quote and friendly assistance.Contact us today to ensure your own personal chapter is written by our experts and receive your free quotation and itinerary for your African Package. Alternatively email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +27 11 545 6100 today!
African Chapter ensuring sensational experiences to add to your book of life!