This PAGE HAS EXPIRED and the information is no longer valid, please CLICK HERE for our CURRENT SPECIAL PACKAGE OFFERS.
Drakensberg Adventure Weekend from R1460 per person sharing
R1 460 per adult, Minimum 4 sharing. 2 night self catering accommodation & two activities. EXCLUDES PEAK SEASON SURCHARGES from 14Dec
Child friendly venue, please request rates. Surcharges apply for peak season ie public holidays and long weekends.
Validity: 2012-12-01 - 2013-12-01
If the Drakensberg excites you, with its panoramic views and fresh mountain air together with lots of fun and adventure, then this will definetly tickle your toes!
Set high in the majestic northern Drakensberg, midway between Durban and Johannesburg, 45km from Bergville in KwaZulu-Natal, this Drakensberg Resort is a stylish four-star Afro-Swiss designed mountain village, surrounded by crystal-clear streams and mountain-fresh air that blends perfectly with the landscape.
This Resort offers superb ensuite self catering chalet accomodation, sleeping maximum 6 people, with breathtaking views of the mountains, each equipped with satellite TV, plenty of privacy, comfortable lounges, fireplaces, self-catering kitchens and dining areas.
Each chalet has 3 bedroom suites which include a main bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and 2 bedrooms fitted with twin beds and a second bathroom with bath and separate shower, lounge, kitchenette and patio. The chalets are serviced daily by housekeeping with an extensive range of customised toiletries available. A dinner and breakfast meal plan can be added at an additional cost should you prefer.
Your Drakensberg Adventure Package includes based on 4 people sharing:
- 2 nights chalet accommodation with self catering facilities, allowing flexibility to your schedule.
- Breakfast daily
- Quad biking trail tour OR Extreme Zip Line Swing at nearby adventure centre.
Your Drakensberg Adenture weekend package excludes:
- Further activities - prices can be quoted on associated activity listed below
- Meals ; due to self catering nature of the facilities lunch and dinner are for your own arrangement
- R500 refundable cash deposit at Quad Bike Venue before ride.
Further attractions and facilities at the Resort:
- Bird watching
- Curio Shop
- Walking & Hiking trails
- Kiddies playground with jungle gym and Kids Entertainment Programme at the Kids WOW Zone!
- Mountain biking
- Outdoor chess
- Two outdoor swimming pools, the pools are not heated
- Village market
- Volleyball, tennis courts, squash courts
- Fishing Spots
- Helicopter Rides
Family packages are available, please send us your dates an requirements for free quotation specifically designed adventure packaged tour around your scenario.
Important Risk Information:
Quad Biking is an adventure activity which poses certain risks to your physical health and safety.
- Age restrictions apply. No Children under 16 years are permitted to control a 250CC but can passenger with an adult.
- Appropriate clothing and a helmet must be worn for your safety.
- Respect to fellow adventurers and discipline must be practised on guided trails for your safety.
- These vehicles are fuel propelled and may pose a fire risk.
- Locations where these activities apply are contained in indigenious environments and risks posed by co-existing species exist ie: spiders, snakes, birds etc .
- Please ensure waste is recycled where possible and alternatives disposed of in allocated BINS
Flying Trapese/ Bungee Bounce/Zip Line is an adventure " High adrenalin" sport which poses certain risks to your physical health and safety.
- Activities take place at High Altitudes and under instruction by a leader whom requires your adherence.
- Age, health and weight restrictions apply.
- It is important that individuals are in a healthy and altitude fit state, to avoid uneccesary complications during excursions.
- Locations where these activities apply are contained in indigenious environments and risks posed by co-existing species exist ie: spiders, snakes, birds etc
- A sound & calm state of mind is key in any emergency situation - panic should be avoided at all costs.
African Chapter ensuring sensational experiences to add to your book of life!