South Coast 2 night Beach Break from R1500 per adult, child from R350
R1500 per adult/Children under 12 yrs pay 50% Sleeps 2 to 6 people .Children also welcome.
Dinner,Bed and Breakfast rate. Limited December availability
Validity: 2013-10-01 - 2014-09-30
This small boutique lodge retreat makes a perfect family holiday destination. Situated within a 25 acres of pristine indigenous grasslands and coastal forest and less than 1km from the most idyllic beaches of the South Coast - offering guests a unique opportunity to experience the tranquillity of an unspoiled bush setting.
Child policy/charges: Children are welcome - under 3 years of age is free under 12 years pay 50% of adult rate.
Three course Dinners at the Lodge can be added at an additional cost, please enquire to add on.
Your 2 night Beach Break package includes:
- 2 night accommodation in Family wooden Cabins (NOT self catering)
- Complimentary walking trails in the surrounds and opportunity to escape to the "hide" at the dam.
- DSTV in each cabin chalet
Your beach destination package excludes:
- Transport to/from the resort lodge.
- All further meals and drinks not mentioned. Dinner can be included at additional cost.
Accommodation options include 3 family units, 3 or 2 bedroom all with private balcony. There is also a lounge, DSTV and coffee station for everyone to enjoy. Refresh with a cool splash in the pool during the December summer heat. A cash bar is available to enjoy a ice cold beer or cooldrink for the kids to rehydrate!
- Blue flag, best family beaches
- The lodge is 2 hours from Durban, 1 hour from Port Shepstone
- 10km away from the Wildcoast Casino .
- Oribi Gorge nearby
- Walking distance from beach – approximately 500m
- 25ha pristine coastal forest
- Small game on property
- Walking trails
- Dam with hide
- 24 hour security
- Afternoon “high tea” will be served (extra cost)
This is a true paradise in Kwa Zulu Natal, so don`t delay and spoil your family now, extra add on nights available. Please note it is a 1 and a half hours drive from Durban as this destination borders the Port Edward/Wild Coast.Contact us today to ensure your own personal chapter is written by our experts and receive your free quotation and itinerary for your African Package. Alternatively email us on email@example.com, or call us on +27 11 545 6100 today!
African Chapter ensuring sensational experiences to add to your book of life!